Saturday 1 January 2011

Week 84 - Thank You

Happy New Year to you all, we hope you all had a fantastic Christmas,


We had loads, and I mean LOADS of fab entires for Brenda's "Free & Easy" challenge.

This week it's me, Fleur who has set the challenge.

Like me, I'm sure you all have a few peolpe you would like to thank,

so with that in mind I would like you to see


"THANK YOU"



We are sponsored this week by Digistamp Boutique






The winner will recived six images of there choice.




This month we are thrilled to have Polkadoodles as our Guest Designer. Nikky Hall is a talented artist who designs all the images and papers on the companies CD's. Here is a bit about what Polkadoodles have on offer at their on line store.


Card making & Scrapbooking digital image downloads and CD-Rom crafting...take your CD crafts to a new level and get a designer look to your paper crafting projects......we also stock Martha Stewart, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Impressabilities, Inkpads, Bazzill, Ribbons, Rubber Stamps, Prima, East of India ribbons, Embellishments, Adhesive gems plus all your paper crafting and scrapbooking essentials as well as our fabulous CD's! Plus FREE shipping on orders over £5.00 with no minimum order requirement.



Jenny, guest designer from Polkadoodles

Jenny's card is decorated with elements from Jingle Jangles, flowers coloured with Promarkers and she added some Doodle Dewdrops and a hand written sentiment.




















































27 comments:

Helen said...

Great DT cards - thanks for the inspiration.

Happy New Year to you all!

Helen x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Happy New Year to Brenda and everyone on the DT. Great inspiration as always and definately one of my favourite blogs. Teresa
x

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards from the DT team and a very happy new year to you all.

Hugs
Brenda

In Love With Scrap said...

Beautiful cards, I made my version, I hope you like... happy new year and a big hugh from Mexico.

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful DT cards ... thanks for all the inspiration!
Mr Linky was down when I went to add my card so I've linked it HERE

Debbie said...

~Thanks for challenge girls.
http://debbie-lovepapercrafting.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-new-year-and-thank-you.html
Debbiexx

CT19720 said...

Great Challenge - Mr Linky isn't working so here is a link to my card http://ct19720.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-technique-for-me.html

Rachel said...

Fab cards ladies...great inspiration as always. Happy New Year! Wedgie xxx

Rachel said...

I've just realised that Mr Linky is on the Blinky! Here is my card: http://wedgieswonderfulworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/little-bit-of-support.html

Wedgie xxx

Beth aka BR-T said...

No better way to start off the year than by giving thanks! Beth aka BR-T

Lorraine said...

what a fun challenge

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

total wow at the gorgeous things the team has made.
happy new year to you all. janex

Heidi said...

Gorgeous DT work ladies!
Happy New Year:)
Heidi:)

Suzie McFloozy said...

Thank you for another fab challenge and DT inspiration - all gorgeous as always x
Happy new year to you all x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Moza said...

Fab cards everyone. Have just posted my entry - I've got half a dozen thank you cards I've just added, but if I can only submit one, it's the Bagpuss one! Always had a soft spot for the old cloth cat!

Brook said...

Wonderful DT projects. Thanks for a great challenge (and timely too).

Joynana said...

So good to be back ladies. Your creations are fabulous.

Kim Sonksen said...

Fantastic cards from the DT - Happy New year everyone

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Saying thank you is always a good idea!
Thanks!
Greetings from Austria,
Ulina

Macpurp said...

loads of thank you cards after Xmas. hope you all had a lovely festive time.
great cards from all the DT girls xx

Caro said...

Thanks to challenges like this one, I am more inspired to create cards as I see so many lovely ones here.

Annemaritta said...

Thank you for this challenge! We usually do not remember how many things we really are thankful for. :)

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous work from the DT team and wishing you all a Happy New Year :)
Kelly.x

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Love all the DT works.!! Thanks for this challenge.. this is also my first Thank you Card i make . Happy new year!

Anne said...

smashing cards this week girls
Anne x

HappyScrappy said...

Hi there!

This is my 1st challenge on this blog and im thrilled about it!
Love all the creations i saw, they are fabulous!
Thanks a lot for your time to take a look at my creation!!!

XOXO,
Veronica
http://scrapbookemporio.blogspot.com

Sasmita said...

Hey! So many lovely cards....I am just amazed to such creative ideas! Happy to share my card here. It's fun!