Saturday 19 December 2009

Winner and Top 5 week 31

Good Morning Everyone, are you all ready for Christmas ?

What fabulous entries last week for my Pearls and Swirls theme, thank you all so much for your wonderful and varied projects. But what a tough job you gave me selecting my Top 5 - I would love to have picked so many, but alas there can only be five who can now pick up their Top 5 blinkie.

But before I go on to them, this weeks lucky winner selected by Random Org:


True Random Number Generator
13 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Number 13 is obviously lucky for Sally H, please e.mail brenda@ibas.co.uk so I can get your prize off to you.

Now my Top 5 and as Brucie would say "in no particular order":


3 comments:

pinky said...

Thanks so much Brenda for picking my card as one of your top five, thrilled to bits.
Pinky

Sally H said...

Who would have thought it! 13 was lucky for me! Can't wait to get my goodies! Thank you!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of your top 5. I'm realy glad you liked it that much. Marianne x